Wednesday 3 November 2010

animating

when animating I found that lighting an positioning was crucial, the way you see the character side on front on, all give a different appearance and feel to the character, so I found once I actually started shooting that I had to tweak the story board and continuously re evaluate what it was I  was trying to create, I found with using the dragon software it was really handy having onionskins so I was able to keep close eye on what I had already shot so i could, match up, and make sure I've not moved my puppet to far out of line or out of place.

DISASTER STRUCK:
 camera tripod knocked it very slightly... trying to re match this up again was a complete fail and I struggled big time taking me about 3 hours to even get it close to what it previously was. So marking where the camera is on the floor and that exactly and trying to not touch and keep as far away from the camera when shooting was really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment